Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hypotheses turns out Correct !!!

A thought just occurred to my mind.

Why am I writing this blog?
Is it for others to see or is it for myself? My way of expressing my feelings about something. That, I can do otherwise as well.

Am I writing this to kill time or am I wasting my time writing this?

Just as one of my earlier posts talks about Laziness and Me, the hypotheses does seem to be right and is working well. I have seven classes everyday throughout the week except today, and here I am back at churning out new posts.

3 comments:

Buls said...

I think you really need to ask yourself that... some have a blog to dispense information, others as a personal diary (me), some for entertainment of others.
Paddy, whats the purpose of your blog?

Paddy said...

Do u think this post would be up if I knew that?? :)

Anonymous said...

hey... it seems that u have lots of time to kill.... U know what... next case of project finance will be done by u... what say???