Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Laziness

I had a lot of 'TO DO' things in mind.

I Wanted to write blogs...embed photos...upload videos...etc. just like I used to do during my End Term Exam days

All of the above has come to a standstill...reason...no classes, hardly any assignments (even if there are, am procrastinating....as usual).

A few trips that my friends and I went to: St. Mary's
Island, A round trip of Udupi Dist. etc. are a few victims of my laziness not to find a place in this blog.

The hypothesis - to get some work done, you need some extra work (read assignments and end terms)

My Photo Album:

Last Updated - GOK (God Only Knows) {ref: Prof. Lionel Aranha}

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/padnayak

Below is a small movie I collatted by way of pictures, just to store it as a lasting piece of memory of the days at TAPMI. Uploaded this video after countless requests by Shaks; again laziness had gotten the better of me!!! But here I am, uploading the video as well as back to writing a blog...


Hope this stays on (touch wood)



3 comments:

Buls said...

Hey.. good effort. I have noticed that we are more active when we have loads of assignments.
Keep uploading.

rt said...

i chkd ur blog for the firs time today,.and the you tube video made me go nostalgic all over again :(
..so strange- the faces we used to see day in and day out are all blurring and things taken for granted are remembered so much when its not available any more!!

Explorer said...

the video is damn good! loved it!